I was told by many friends I am sleepy with my blog these
day, it’s not because I lost my appetite toward writing. It’s because I am in a
very challenging mission, which is urged by my root guru His Holiness The Dalai
Lama “Update your enteral”. I am pretty
sure, you may heard of it.
You might have updated your expensive gadgets time to time
but could never heard of updating oneself with time. Normally update means to
change something by including the most recent information or to make something
more modern. But here its means to change your internal as you change your
external image by using different expensive cosmetic creams. External image is
important but internal calmness, peacefulness, happiness and so are more
significant. Without internal peacefulness, external worth nothing, how hard
you push yourself.
In this era of modern technology, our consciousness is
converted or drive toward these fancy gadgets, which ultimately enervate our
life. We forget to live our life because we think of tomorrow, next year and
next as if we are immortal. In Buddhist philosophy it clearly says that
everything is changing in every second but we hardly agree with it.
I accept that everybody has a problem but when I am facing a small
problem, I reacted as if I am the only one facing such. I am so bounce by the
artificial world, where wholesome action has no value but non-virtue action
speak louder and conquer the world. And I am influence by the environment.
So therefore, to live my life peacefully, calmly and happily
I am updating my inner rather than external beauty.
“Live the moment, Leave a phone"

No comments:
Post a Comment