I don’t remember exactly, when did I read the article on
Tibet times but somehow it really encourages me to move one more step toward my
charity work. I am sure if you hear the
story then your heart keeps telling you to do something really good, whatever
it might be.
Two brave young boys, who flee from their motherland Tibet,
for freedom and for better education under the guidance of His Holiness the 14th
Dalai Lama. They challenges great danger in their early stage, escaping from
Tibet wasn’t like hero does in the movies. Hero could easily escape from prison,
always coincidence but escaping through Chinese border security means risks of
their life as well as their whole families. If someone coughs while escaping to
Nepal or India then his/her life will be in hell.
Well, I am talking about two brave and courageous students
from Suja Tibetan Children Village (TCV) who keep thinking for the benefit of
other even they are dying in hell. Tashi Dhondup and his friend, both are
students just like us. The only different between us is; they do have unique enthusiasm
which could benefit thousands of Tibetan peoples especially students. But we
are lacking these sorts of unique qualities. Beside their tight school schedule
they manage to publishing monthly newspaper with small budget. You won't
believe that they are now studying in grade eight.
It's not like the other newspaper which is full of incidents
and accidents. This one, tell us how can we change our lifestyle, how can we be
better person in this world etc by telling us the world great person's
biography, quotation etc beside this they published students essay. They also
share us their experience while escaping from Tibet.
They were in Kalachakra (2011-2012) but they are busy making
breads whole day, while in the evening they are busy selling their newspaper. Thinking
they could able to add some extra coins in their budget. They are raising fund
but not the way some organization does. Do nothing just asking for donation and
donation from everywhere. I was deeply inspired by their enthusiasm and
hard-working.
I am requesting you to support those organizations that could
really use your money in the right way. Before you take a decision please think twice
and check their background what they had done so far now. Because these day, there are so many fake organization.
If you are willing to support these two students from TCV
then please let me know. I welcome your feedback.
For more information about TCV. visit
http://www.tcvsuja.org/
For more information about TCV. visit
http://www.tcvsuja.org/

No comments:
Post a Comment