Recently my mind was totally
disturbed due to tragic break up with one my childhood friend. With heavy heart
I rambled all alone trying to figure out the best solution to fix the broken
bridge. I was totally knocked out by the circumstanced; I was like dead-man
walking.
When I was puffing a
cigarette, I notice an old astrologer by a road side. I finished my cigarette
and walk toward the astrologer. I showed him my rough palm with curiosity not because
I believe in such orthodox thing. Honestly speaking, I felt pity for him,
sitting by the dusty hot pavement without any shade. So, therefore I decided to
donate some bucks so that he could have some food in his plate to get rid of
empty stomach. However I was embraced with each single line because they are so
sweet and charming. For god sake who doesn’t love good thing about oneself
unless you are a great saint or enlighten figure like Gautam Buddha. I pay more
attention with joy because each line moved me and strengthen my enthusiasm,
which emerged strongly through my heart. I thought I should deconstruct my
strength and passion which was long gone. I paid him handsomely because he
stole my burden, which I was suffering from.
Wearing a peaceful smile, I
adieu the old astrologer. I went straight to meet my friend and I confessed I
was wrong. After all, the bond between us was not built in a single day, but
took years and years. When I shared the incident with him, he was like “Really?
You kidding me.”
"Where there is problem,
there is solution too. All you need is, to figure out instead of worrying".

Nice recount. Moving.
ReplyDeleteNice article. Loved it.
ReplyDelete