Female = Why it is always me, who keep
getting dump?
Male = Coz you are asshole.
Female =What do you mean?
Male =Because you are not playing game?
Female =What?
Male =Yes love is a game?
Female =Love isn’t like a game, it’s not
about winning and losing, you know?
Male =Actually it is. It’s a game that
requires ever greater precision and planning. A game of power. Manipulations of
emotions to control the mind. That the game. Where the one who displays
affection first, give up total control and goes around like a dog on a collar.
In relation you were the one to call first, and he was one to hang up first,
right?
Female =Right? But did you know that?
Male =I know because these are the
consequences of dating without any self respect Ms female. That’s how I know.
So listen to me if you continue acting like being so….Pathetic, then you will
always be treated like trash by men and you will grow old….all by yourself.
Female=What’s wrong with admitting that I
love him? What’s wrong with calling him first? I called and visited him because
I am worried? What’s wrong with wanting to do everything for him? What’s? I will treat like trash all my life?
Screw you! I could have a line of guys begging for me if I wanted. I could, but
I don’t. You know why? Because I love and care for him.
Male= Ya, that’s why you keep getting dump
right?
Female =F**k off (taking her phone call but
no answer at all )
Male =Don’t give me those freaking looks. you
know if he calls and hangs up, but doesn’t answer your calls, he’s hiding
something.coz that I what I do when I cheat. If you don’t believe me then try
again.
Female =Please leave me alone. Enough of
your bastard speech.
You might think that the newest hairstyles
and dresses, such weapon will makes your opponent heart pound. That’s
absolutely wrong perception. Coz the more you concentrate on your outer look the more you are involving yourself into trash. There are guyz who just love girls for sex. For them sex is every thing, they lie for sex, they care for sex, they love for sex. If you want to be treated like a queen,
then act like one. How you train your opponent is up to you.
You shouldn’t do...smile, compliments,
gestures. You are only feeding his ego. One more thing, if he already has a big
ego, you need to deflate it with some shock therapy.
This article for those people who keep
getting dump even they love them so much.....love is never a wrong but lover might
be wrong. So, play your card and fine your soul mate carefully..

No comments:
Post a Comment