| N with Tsewang in his cafe. |
Norbu has informed me that she keep visiting his café around 5pm with her I-pad and spend hour’s surfing net. I visited his café next day then next…..hardly missed a single day. But unfortunately she never shows up even after a week. I spend all alone with coffee, starring toward the table and remembering the wild and marvelous jiffy moments. Smile with each flash back….
“Did you call her?” Norbu asked
“No…beside I didn’t get my reply as well”
“Ho!! Then why don’t you try with social network?”
“I already send her request but she didn’t confirm yet”
“Then try again” he went back to café and brought his apple.
I send her friend request again and keep checking her pictures and its
comments. I found that, a boy with a name KUNS KERTAIN, who had hardly miss a single
like and comment. I checked his pictures and she too comments on his pictures
but not as he does. I open another fb, send request to him so, that I could
inquiry about her and their relation. Spy…..According to his profile
information, he was from Mustang and currently in New York. I inhale deeply to
calm my doubt with a sipped of strong coffee. I went back to her photo and keep
watching again and again.
I keep visiting Norbu’s café, sometimes with Tsewang and
sometimes all alone but never miss a single day. I always hope for the best but
unfortunately for the past two weeks neither she appeared nor had replied my
message. I was despairing and demoralized so, i gave up rather than waiting for a girl who is already in a relationship. Beside I don't understand exactly...why am I doing all these crazy staff for that particular unknown girl? Am I totally fallen for her? Why am I into her? I don't understand the reason behind my strong concern but all I can say is...I wanna be her friend.
May be I do have feeling for her because I think of her more than my friends and that means a lot. With each vibrates my phone makes, I just wish a message from her but it never happen and I think it won't be happening in the future as well. The more I tried to erase her image the more I remember....one fine sunny day Norbu call me.
May be I do have feeling for her because I think of her more than my friends and that means a lot. With each vibrates my phone makes, I just wish a message from her but it never happen and I think it won't be happening in the future as well. The more I tried to erase her image the more I remember....one fine sunny day Norbu call me.
“Hi..where are you
lost? Come straight to café now?”
“Will come tomorrow” I lied because I don’t like to visit
him but it remains me of her.
“No..right now…need to talk”
“O.K” I accepted unwilling. So, without any second though, I
grabbed my key and drive toward my unlucky café.
“What ‘s so urgent?” I said coming straight toward him
“Check it out” said pointing toward my back. When I turn 90
degree, I saw her alone surfing net in her I-pad. She looked gorgeous, awesome
and beautiful in plain white t-shirt with black jacket. Without any delay I
borrow his laptop and grabbed a table nearby. So, I could able to see her
expression while chatting. Norbu gave a friendly smile to her while bringing my
coffee. I open my facebook ….I had 10 new message and more than 20
notification, I checked notification so I could able to know whether she had
accepted me or not. But sadly she didn’t, so I send her again without losing
any faith. Without taking much time, she accepted my request. I smile to Norbu
and gave a satisfactory gestured.
“How are you” I types
“I am good and you”
“Thanks for asking.. I am good too”
“Can I know you” practically it’s really simple question,
everybody can answer it without any problem but for me it’s more like a lawyer
taking his final decision on perplexed subject. The thing is that I don’t wanna
lie in the very beginning of our relation. I really wanna say “I am a guy, who
is in front of you” but rather I said.
“Can we be friend?”
“Yes, sure”
“Were you from?”
“Mustang and you?”
“Same here” this is how we start chatting with each other. I
wish it continue for some more times but it didn’t. Before she log out, she
asked
“Why didn’t you upload picture?” I wanna say… “If a person
is in front of you then why do you need to check in picture?” “coz right now my camera is not working.. , Btw
you look more beautiful in real then in picture”
“thanks ..?”
“keep smiling…you had amazing smile”
“good-bye”
Will be continue.......
goood bye.....were is d interesting moment ? hpe u will update soon...
ReplyDeletenice bro keep writinh lo
ReplyDeletethank u dokpo nyima la...
Deletethanks for the spirit guys...i will carry on wid ma story...thanks u so mch
ReplyDeleteI love reading it... especially wen i knew it was written by ma fren lobsang.. keep it up lo..good bless u..!
ReplyDeletewow!!!u kidding rite ? u like dis wonderfulstory coz ur frz write it?means u didnt like it...dont b upset dude..i love it.kepup
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete