Sunday, 24 February 2013

500 Miles For One Kiss...(4)


"She is Tsering Dolma's cousin" after a long wait, he said in a very low voice with grief face.

“What?????” 

“Yes…she is” Norbu repeat. I said nothing just keep quiet for long time.  Thinking

“Fuck…shit…That can’t be” I rubbed my dancing hair backward while bending my head downward. Seems like I been control by some black magician, who control mind that the victim neither feel nor could able to judge between right and wrong. My mind was at such state, I felt darkness and I see nothing…but darkness
I felt woozy, when I raised my big head, Both Tsewang and Karma were waiting for me to break the silence.  I looked around, most of the tables were already covered up and Norbu was busy with his costumers. When I inspected around, I see everywhere happiness, joy, excitement except from our table. Karma was somewhere in deep though and Tsewang was looking ruthfully toward me. My favorite Americano coffee was waiting sadly for my sipped, leaves were dancing with the rhythm of cold lake breeze and beggar were waiting hopefully for some more coins from tourists.

“Am gonna try” I said quietly making eyes contact with Norbu

“What?” Tsewang asked suspiciously. His eyes were full of questions

“No…nothing” I lied for the first time

“Don’t worry dokpo, I will figure out something” Karma consoles me for the first time

“Ashang finally fall in love….truly..madly…deeply..ha ha ha” Tsewang said wearing his charming smile on innocent face. 

“What the fuck man. I am not in love” I confess bit seriously

By then Norbu came toward our table with a strange smile that I couldn’t able to recognize what sort of smile it was. There was a coffee in his hand and making a called without any word to us. We all looked up strangely toward him.

“Hello, how are you?” he said in his phone

“Can you please give me Yangzom number?” he request and copy the number “thanks” and keep chatting for while with smile. He snapped his phone and with smile he passed me the paper where he wrote the number.

“Call her now?” he said with victory smile finally.

“Wow” I said myself still looking suspiciously to Norbu without any word; I save it with the name *VAMPIRE*.

“Call her now’’ Tsewang said with big smile

“I can’t…” 

“Then message her” Karma added. I thought it was better idea to be friend first then calling from stranger.

“ya…that is what I am talking about…..am gonna send her message” I said with excitement

“Hi Yangzom… have a good day” I send her with lots of confusion. I don’t know how will she reacted with it but I was sure she will say something. I wait for another coffee thinking my phone will vibrate soon, we keep gossiping but I was hoping for her message. By then it vibrate which makes my heart beat harder on my chest. Without any further “hold on… I get a reply” I said proudly. When I checked the message it was from someone else “what the fuck” I murmured angrily. I snapped down without reading the message.

She keeps running in my head that very night, which awake me whole night. I keep dreaming and dreaming which will never be success…. Spend the lonely night by her in my mind as company….
Tsewang and Karma


No comments:

Post a Comment