It's been more then a decade since I broke up with my first girlfriend. She was truly gifted girl well, I rather use 'Woman' now. Back then, I was attending second continuous years in same grade (eight) while she was at nine. Every year, she walked on stage with loud applause from both teachers and students to accepted academic certificates and appreciation letter. And on the other hand, I was failure
in the eyes of everyone around. With such circumstance and pressure, I choose wrong path over my failure, humiliation and loneliness. I started consuming alcohols and smoking and as a consequence, I was even punished thrice by warden with warning. I bunk class during day and hostel in night, I argued and fight with classmate and bully the younger one.
My girlfriend's name was written on the school record every year while my attractive name was written every year in the black file. After two months of starting second years in grade eight, I was suspended from school for two months for my behaviours. However nothing positive happen even suspending from school, I rejoined and continued carrying what I have been doing so far; smoking, drinking and so on.
She was always so good to me; she would washed my dirty and stinky clothes. Sometimes, she would buy me new clothes and let me do my homework and let me read nobles in front of her eyes. She would solved my homework especially mathematic as I totally hate for puzzling and irritating me.She requested me not to bunk class, not to quarrel with math and Nepali teachers, quit smoking and drinking. And for that she would called me every weekend at roof and let me do certain things but mostly I made excused and I be drinking Chang (Local wine) nearby restaurant.
Her day start with good vibes while me totally negatives; either I washed toilets or listened speech from school captains or warden. Because of my unbearable behaviour, even her positive energy washed away and covered with darkness. I want to see her success not failure, I don't want to be her obstacle if I cannot be helpful. So, therefore I broke up with her. It was not easy however I had to since I had no other choice. After four months, I was expelled from school for getting drunk and hospitalising our warden.
Today, is 25th January and it was and is very especial day of my life, I proposed her and we had a wonderful four years of relationship. That will be the most beautiful years of my entire life. It's been six or seven years since I started celebrating this merry day with my new friends, who are orphan just like me. We eat various snacks, play games and finally end up with delicious dinner.
(Did you meet her ever since you are expelled from school?)
No, I didn't see her since the day I left school. I went far far away from everything, a place where nobody know me. Fortunately I got a job as a teacher in a primary school, so I teach them English for three years. Then I quit the job as it was not helping me, then I went to some rural area and spent more then eight years working different jobs. Now back to ktm.....well, I don't have any contact with her. Beside I don't know where she could be?
in the eyes of everyone around. With such circumstance and pressure, I choose wrong path over my failure, humiliation and loneliness. I started consuming alcohols and smoking and as a consequence, I was even punished thrice by warden with warning. I bunk class during day and hostel in night, I argued and fight with classmate and bully the younger one.
My girlfriend's name was written on the school record every year while my attractive name was written every year in the black file. After two months of starting second years in grade eight, I was suspended from school for two months for my behaviours. However nothing positive happen even suspending from school, I rejoined and continued carrying what I have been doing so far; smoking, drinking and so on.
She was always so good to me; she would washed my dirty and stinky clothes. Sometimes, she would buy me new clothes and let me do my homework and let me read nobles in front of her eyes. She would solved my homework especially mathematic as I totally hate for puzzling and irritating me.She requested me not to bunk class, not to quarrel with math and Nepali teachers, quit smoking and drinking. And for that she would called me every weekend at roof and let me do certain things but mostly I made excused and I be drinking Chang (Local wine) nearby restaurant.
Her day start with good vibes while me totally negatives; either I washed toilets or listened speech from school captains or warden. Because of my unbearable behaviour, even her positive energy washed away and covered with darkness. I want to see her success not failure, I don't want to be her obstacle if I cannot be helpful. So, therefore I broke up with her. It was not easy however I had to since I had no other choice. After four months, I was expelled from school for getting drunk and hospitalising our warden.
Today, is 25th January and it was and is very especial day of my life, I proposed her and we had a wonderful four years of relationship. That will be the most beautiful years of my entire life. It's been six or seven years since I started celebrating this merry day with my new friends, who are orphan just like me. We eat various snacks, play games and finally end up with delicious dinner.
(Did you meet her ever since you are expelled from school?)
No, I didn't see her since the day I left school. I went far far away from everything, a place where nobody know me. Fortunately I got a job as a teacher in a primary school, so I teach them English for three years. Then I quit the job as it was not helping me, then I went to some rural area and spent more then eight years working different jobs. Now back to ktm.....well, I don't have any contact with her. Beside I don't know where she could be?
No comments:
Post a Comment