Your intention is…..what matter the most…..good and bad are like
two sides of coin. Always goes side by side. While some peoples love your work and might admire you but there are some,
who dislike your work they rather choose to blame you. But you have to carry on
or step forward. You can’t just hold your work because some peoples blame you.
If so, you are foolish…. a damn foolish. There is a saying in English “peoples
might know your name but they don’t know your story” They have no idea, for
what purpose you are doing such task. What you dealing with…. they see only your
work not your intention and hard work. You know as you are the first person and
your have reason behind it. So, I think it’s better to ignore their mouths and
carry your own work.
Let me tell you something…. I am a student and while in
holiday I opened a restaurant with my friends for my pocket money… because I can’t
depend all the time for my dear mama for my pocket money. I want to stand my own… want to earn my own… want
to experience different thing while in college time. But at the same year,
because of some health problem, I was unable to appear in exam, which mean I was
fail. Where were different rumor about me… some said “of cause he fail because he
spend his time in restaurant rather than studying” some said “ he is not a
student, he is businessman” some said “he choose to fail” Well honestly I had
permission only for a month, not for damn whole year to run it. Everybody knows
that it was run by our school staff and given opportunity for me to earn some
pocket money while in holiday. Even thou they make so damn hard rumor which
really touch my heart but honestly I didn’t cry and quitted my class. Instead as
usual I attend class and concentrate and do my best. If I stopped attending
class, the problem will became bigger and bigger instead of peace. Quitting and
becoming weak is not a solution but it’s a cause of becoming worst of worst.
I know it hard to deal with solution once we were in worst circumstance
but what good lie ahead even if you carry on your so called suffering? It just
let you down and ruins your whole day. Am I right? I know I too had gone
through such circumstance several time in my life. But these day I am trying
not to fall for it…. I try to fight with it however weak I might be. Fight for
it and conquer your arrogance, ignorance and so called negative character in
you. I am sure you will be happy forever.
Have a good day……..
No comments:
Post a Comment