Wednesday, 19 February 2014

'SERDHAK' A MUSTANGI MOVIE...

Most Mustangi peoples say they feel like being insult while dealing with Nepali. Hope you have experience this unacceptable domination too. Why such ascendance (domination)? Movies, television and so on communication medium reveal the darker side, which influence the people to believe that we are ignorant, illiterate, untutored. I have watch some Nepali movies, which were being, shot in magnificent Mustang but unfortunately mostly deal with the darker side. Means they are spreading message that we are uncivilized, barbarian, uncultivated and vice-versa if it deal with the brighter side.

A scene from movie
Film plays important role to develop society as a powerful vehicle for culture, education and propaganda. Once the film is being made it will be ubiquity and keep spreading the message what it deals with. Good films motivate and encourage us to fight with the darker circumstance that we face in our dark life as well as provide smile.

I am excited that a Mustangi film called SERDHAK is being release soon. It will be unfair to magnify just because of being friend with the lead actor or other from the film unit. Because the film will promulgate the beauty of Mustang as its impressiveness and attractiveness is being obscure to many people around world. Beside the lonely planet’s team of travel experts has put Mustang has third best traveling destination in the world. This together will attract thousands of tourists; benefit local residents as well as the transient.

Not only the Mustangi movie makes me excited as well as gratified, what makes me feel especial is…a young Mustangi ingenious and imaginative college boy wrote the script and produce as well. Isn’t that great?He is not more than 25, after completing +2 from science waste his two years in the process of visa. Exhausted by the long process, he decided not to waste again. Instead he continues with his study and still he is doing. He prefers to spend his life cheerfully and smilingly with his family, relatives and friends rather being 1000 miles away from them.

Obviously it’s not easy as ABC to make or produce a film as one need to deal with the every critical circumstance. Budget, story, crews and so on that one needed to manage to make a perfect film as one desire. Neither he have knowledge about cinematic nor does have cinematographer in his family. Sometimes I wonder how he could manage all of this?

 It was clear in his blog that he produces it not as a business but the current situation made him make this movie. Also mentions that movie is delivering some urgent message. I concede with his opinion, as our current situation is in very critical, unfortunately nobody care. Why? Because everyone is busy to buy a land and construct a house in Kathmandu and getting visa for America. What a pity?

Well, I can’t force you to watch this movie but consider it has your small philanthropy.You might wonder how? Well, let me tell you. I always wish to do something for our motherland but dolefully end up with nothing. Last year I read a book it is said that “if you can’t do anything, no need to upset. Give a small contribution and encourage them, it will make a huge difference rather than being upset”. I think spreading this good news is also a small contribution. What you say?

We can give a small contribution and make it larger. Watching this movie although a small but it will encourage other people and we are letting them know that we are there to support. I know movies are there to excite our emotional as they are fun, educational, classy etc. I am pretty sure; this movie will remind you of your childhood as the entire film is shot in Mustang.

As we know that Mustang is the Aladdin’s cave for the Nepal government as every years it attract 1000 of tourists. But we are getting nothing out of it why? It’s not because we don’t deserve but there is no one fighting for our right.

It is our responsibility to support those who are ardent and enthusiastic to change or preserve our unique culture and traditional. Let praise, extol and glorify their work rather than knocking their head and denounce. Which give encourage them to continue their work as well as give hope to other. If they demoralize and dispirit their enthusiastic it means we are losing the person who really cares of our motherland.

As we know that we can break single stick easily but it’s difficult to break the bunch of stick together. Well, let stand together as one, fight for our right and preserve our unique culture, tradition and so on.I know although my article carries no weight beside it’s not just a sweet word from my pen. Each word speaks of my love and concern toward my land and my people.

 I am eager to watch this movie and I do hope the same from you guys. Thank you very much for having concern about our beautiful Mustang.

"we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided"
                                                                                 ----J.K. Rowling


2 comments:

  1. Its really a good to have a loyalty toward the origin place from where we had learnt our culture, language and religion.
    I always hats off for those who had the feelings of devotion to his birth place.
    I am anxious to see that film 'serdhak' ..
    Please Let me know when it will release .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well..right now i have no idea..when it will be release...but i will inform you when i get the information...

      Delete