I do remember the very first time, when I saw her along at
the corner seat at N’cafe. I was just arrived from college for winter vocation
and hanging with my cool childhood friends Tsewang and Karma. Tsewang was a tall with big chest and arms, with innocent face expression, curly hair, soft heart, brilliant and restless mind, keep dreaming something. Once he make a commitment then he will do it even it takes his life. And Karma was in his 20's, not too tall and lean, with boyish looks, curly black hair, soft heart, with a friendly open manner and ready to smile. He is crazy about football beside his craziness he played well too. He was in school team and was example for the other player. Because of his character most girls like him.
We knew each other since from primary school and we had so many up and down but somehow we managed to settled down our dust. It is always fun and enjoyable while spending amount of times with whom you know. It was evening, so we decided to take a walk rather than in bike. After long walk, we decided to take a coffee in our friend's cafe. Who was once our classmate but sadly, he was unable to continue his higher studies. We welcome each other with warm hugs as guys usually do while greeting each other.
We knew each other since from primary school and we had so many up and down but somehow we managed to settled down our dust. It is always fun and enjoyable while spending amount of times with whom you know. It was evening, so we decided to take a walk rather than in bike. After long walk, we decided to take a coffee in our friend's cafe. Who was once our classmate but sadly, he was unable to continue his higher studies. We welcome each other with warm hugs as guys usually do while greeting each other.
At the corner in his cafe, there was a girl about her 20's
with midnight-black straight hair, large, intelligent golden eyes with lovely
looking and slim figure. Her silky hair keep dancing with the lake breeze,
looks like she is waiting for someone. She looks so amazing and that check
shirt really matches her. I was bewitched by her; unable to take off my eyes
from her sight even I encourage myself "go! Talk to her, it's your
chance" but I could not do that.
You know what happened when two or three boys gather. There
is only one topic, which is obviously girls and sex. We are having a coffee,
digging our memories, and besides gossiping about our girlfriends and asking how
many times did we have sex within in these years of departing from each other.
"How many girls did you kill in India?" Tsewang
asked me
"Not yet, but I am looking someone now. Hummmm….."
I didn’t complete my sentence; I want to give them big surprise.
''Who is that lucky girl? How you fall in love? Who purposed
first? '' Tsewang continue to asked me hundreds of silly question and beside I
really do not wanna act Bella part (she keep lying in Twilight series) with my
childhood friends therefore, I point the girl to Tsewang and told him
“She
looks amazing and hot. I like her in my first sight.”
"Are you crazy?" Karma complained me
'"Why?"
"Leave her, she is waiting for her boyfriend" Norbu interpose with exhausted
"So, what? She is not married yet; beside girls keep changing their boyfriends as you do. So cheer up man? I wonder sometime why the hell, girls likes Norbu so much? Truely speaking, neither does he looks like Tylor Lurther nor have height like me (5ft 9in) even he keep changing girls. I don't know how? If I do have girlfriend, she will be my Juliet and I will be her Romeo.
'"Why?"
"Leave her, she is waiting for her boyfriend" Norbu interpose with exhausted
"So, what? She is not married yet; beside girls keep changing their boyfriends as you do. So cheer up man? I wonder sometime why the hell, girls likes Norbu so much? Truely speaking, neither does he looks like Tylor Lurther nor have height like me (5ft 9in) even he keep changing girls. I don't know how? If I do have girlfriend, she will be my Juliet and I will be her Romeo.
WILL BE CONTINUE...............

wow lyk the storyy......m excited about the next chapter ...please update quickly .....!!!!!!!!!..kip it upp man....
ReplyDeleteWow I lYk the STORYyy very much ...M so excited about the next chapter...please write it soon...
ReplyDeleteWow I lyk the STORY very much....keep it up mannn....n Yah write it soon cuzz m so excited about the next chapter...:)
ReplyDeletenice one bro keep it on i'll be waiting the other part
ReplyDeleteInteresting, witty!
ReplyDelete